Top London Pop Culture
275 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "This is an absolute must! The guide was hilariously funny as well as telling you all the ghostly tails of London. Some very interesting facts. The bus is great. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "John was easily one of the best tour guides I ever had (and I went to a million tours) so that must tell you something about him. Don't know how he did it, but I really felt like being in 1888. One of the best tours in London honestly. You shouldn't miss it really."
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
* A traveler said: "A very quirky and informative tour. London by night upstairs and outside. Good value saved us walking."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Mark was a brilliant guide. The content was interesting and engaging, with just the right amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Excellent information. I felt nauseas and the guide and driver were very understanding helping me."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was memorable and the tour guide (Declan) really knew his stuff and came across superbly"
* A traveler said: "Angie was extremely informative on everything to do with The Ripper and his victims, she definitely made the evening very enjoyable. Especially considering it’s a gruesome topic … Would definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour and the tourguide did a great job of walking us throughout the city. He mixed humor and history throughout the tour and I highly recommend doing this while in London."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed it all but it was best near the end when it got dark, the boat trip was lovely and then the Tower of London was spooky all lit up. Lula was great fun and engaged well with all the group making it a great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I really enjoyed. Would totally recommend! Stonehenge and the Windsor castle is worthy to see, if you ask me. Bath is good too if you are interested in architecture..."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "I had a very good time on this day excursion. Everything was very well organized and planned accordingly. The tour guide Sacha was very informative and entertaining. I can tell she enjoys her job. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that my be considering it."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. It brought us outside the city of London it was definitely a long day but totally worth every minute. Our guide Pepe was amazing highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and informative tour. Good pace. Good pubs. Our lovely guide Frankie was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting experience, and a wonderfully educated host named Sinead. I learnt more in 2 hours than could be believed. If you visit London this is a must."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover