Top Long Island Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Long Island Tours
Escape from the hustle of big city life and explore the Mattituck, New York countryside on this guided farm and vineyard bike tour. Discover the beauty of the North Fork, a 30-mile-long peninsula, on a relaxing bike ride to handpicked stops like wineries, beaches, and farm stands. Photographs are captured throughout the day, available online for later download.
See more of the North Fork’s wine country and farmland with a guide who leads a relaxing half-day bike tour from Mattituck that takes in the best of the scenic region. Expect to ride on relatively flat terrain as you pedal through the wine country for 13.5 miles (22 km), with regular stops at a vineyard and winery, farms, a fruit orchard, Peconic Bay, and more.
Relax and enjoy the ride on our Sagaponack Sunset electric bike tour with our premium European eBikes. You'll experience Sagaponack and Bridgehampton up close and with a different perspective, as you glide along on our eBike. Our professional guides are local and have scouted out the best locations for you to enjoy.
Relax and enjoy a morning ride with our premium high-end European eBikes, along the ocean and bay beaches on Dune Road, from Hampton Bays to the village of Quogue, with breakfast in a park. You'll experience Dune Road with all it's pleasures up close, and with a different perspective, as you glide along on our eBikes. Our professional guides are local and have scouted out the best ride for you to enjoy.
We've found the best places to visit in Montauk on an electric bike. On one of our eBikes, you'll be smiling as you ride up hills, instead of huffing and puffing. See the best of what Montauk has to offer with our professional guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Long Island?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Long Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Long Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Long Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Long Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Long Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets