Top Los Angeles Amusement Parks
13 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. So much to see, very well organized. The people look so real! I truly enjoyed being able to walk thru at my own pace. The Marvel 4D experience was the icing on the cake. However be warned that you will get wet."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing …… very engaging , shared great spots to check out and recommended nice restaurants and took spectacular pictures."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "We didn’t go all the way up, but the experience was good. Next time I want to go too the top and stay"
* A traveler said: "Andy was very funny and informative. Very laid back and fun to be around even when fellow group members would be rude or get separated from the group."
* A traveler said: "Jenny picked up our party of 3 from outside the arrivals terminal. Drove us all over LA to all the high spots. Provided interesting commentary. Answered all our questions. Then drove us back to our departure terminal. Highly recommend to other travellers looking for something to fill in their long stop over at LAX"
* A traveler said: "Just hanging with family and having time away from the everyday grind of work,had fun out here in California"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica