Top Los Angeles City Tours
137 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Rodeo Drive and Farmers Market are experiences I will never forget. The Farmers market gave me a chance to dine, shop and get it all done in one stop. A definite must 👌 if visiting the area."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "MacGregor was awesome as a guide. This tour we saw everything to see. The tour was personalized and way better than jumping on a bus tour. it truly was VIP!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing. I believe our guide’s name was Dave. He knew a lot about Los Angeles and since traffic was heavy he showed us a little extra locations."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely thought the Hollywood tour was amazing!! DJ was entertaining and engaging, very knowledgeable about the homes and the history of Hollywood! And the views of everything were dope as hell!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Armen was a delight! He was personable and funny. Armen made us feel like we were old friends! Loved it! Would ride with him again"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative. He customized the tour based off our interests. Parking was easy."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I are LA residents, but wanted to see a different side of downtown. Neel made the haunted and macabre side of Hollywood come to life for us. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Von was a great and funny driver. We saw so much in the Hollywood area and Had a great time! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was amazing. Very informative Answered all our silly questions. Even sent us a picture after our tour of a star my boyfriend wanted to find that we didn't on the tour. Vehicle was very clean. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "For my one year anniversary I took my boyfriend to Hollywood to drive a Ferrari. They are his favorites and we loved the experience. The adrenaline and all the tour around Hollywood. I 100% recommend this and the guy that was with us made us feel comfortable in our first time driving a Ferrari"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Melrose Trading Post
- Viper Room
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Beverly Hills
- Craft Contemporary
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles
- Nethercutt Museum
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Egyptian Theatre
- Hollywood & Highland
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- Zuma Beach
- Greystone Mansion and Park
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Old Pasadena
- Historic Core
- Auto Club Speedway
- Los Angeles Palisades Park
- Dolby Theatre
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica