Top Los Angeles Museum Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. So much to see, very well organized. The people look so real! I truly enjoyed being able to walk thru at my own pace. The Marvel 4D experience was the icing on the cake. However be warned that you will get wet."
* A traveler said: "This was fun. We are old people and have no time to wait but still want to have fun. We had lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was amazing. Very informative Answered all our silly questions. Even sent us a picture after our tour of a star my boyfriend wanted to find that we didn't on the tour. Vehicle was very clean. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I'm traveling solo and had a great experience at Universal Studios. The website is so easy to use. I love using viator for my travel needs and I surely will recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you viator."
* A traveler said: "Armen was a delight! He was personable and funny. Armen made us feel like we were old friends! Loved it! Would ride with him again"
* A traveler said: "Jenny picked up our party of 3 from outside the arrivals terminal. Drove us all over LA to all the high spots. Provided interesting commentary. Answered all our questions. Then drove us back to our departure terminal. Highly recommend to other travellers looking for something to fill in their long stop over at LAX"
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "The TCL Chinese Theatre is a beautiful gem, showing off the best of aesthetic design, from an earlier Hollywood age, as well as, the best of modern, movie-going technology. This tour was an excellent, behind-the-scenes look at a true historic and cinematic, icon. Our tour guide was friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Well worth an hour of your time."
* A traveler said: "We made the trip for my sons 18 birthday n he knew so much about the ship! The guns were unreal!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Wax figures look young, but still great pictures and experience. We got the package that included lunch/dinner at Hard Rock, that was awesome as well. You have to choose from a selection but the selection was good and very filling. Great experience!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun, too bad I forgot to bring my cell phone I couldn't take photos of the human like waxes they are an absolute close to the real person. I will be coming back again and highly recommend this to anyone. We enjoy every moment of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- Hollyhock House
- Hollywood Hills
- Angels Flight Railway
- Greystone Mansion and Park
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Auto Club Speedway
- Norton Simon Museum
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Historic Core
- Old Pasadena
- Stahl House
- Laugh Factory Hollywood
- Newport Beach
- Paradise Cove
- Gamble House
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica