Top Louisiana Air Tours
13 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "WHAT A LOVELY FLIGHT!! Our pilot Lauren was amazing! We had so much fun and got sooo drunk lol. We booked it for the morning, first flight of the day. We were running late so we decided to eat after the flight and oh boy! The adrenaline with the champagne kicked us hard lol! We will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very knowledgeable, and quite friendly. My wife actually got to fly the plane. She loved it. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Worth every minute. It was such a great experience. I recommend taking the 45 minute tour or longer. I did they 30 minute tour because I was nervous about being in a small plane, but I wish I would have went for longer. The tour guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "From the moment I made the arrangements it was an awesome experience. From the support staff to the pilots I was so pleased with this. They all went above and beyond to accommodate our daddy-daughter date!!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Houmas House
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- 1850 House
- Court of Two Sisters
- Magazine Street
- Preservation Hall
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Old U.S. Mint
- Laura Plantation
- Lake Pontchartrain
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island