Top Lucca Tours by Duration
76 results | All Lucca Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We particularly enjoyed getting a feel for the Luchese rivalry with Pisa and Firenze!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did a tour with Paola. She was very friendly and informative. We had a great tour and I would recommend her to anyone coming into Lucca."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing. Very knowledgeable and personable. The trip was comfortable and on time. The Dainella winery was beautiful- great tour, food and wine. The trip was perfect. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Elizabeth was wonderful. She made the trip very enjoyable. Her knowledge of each town was great. This tour was the perfect mix of guided tour and time on your own to explore. This was the perfect introduction to Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience- the quality of the singers and pianist was extremely high! Location was beautiful and the acoustic impressive - also it’s only 1hr so a great add-on to your Lucca visit, even if you’re not that into classic music/opera!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/ tour guide, Luca, was a charming and informative travel companion. He was very helpful during he entire tour. In Siena Chiara showed us around town, and was very helpful in explaining the history of Siena. The wine-tasting on the way back was delightful"
* A traveler said: "We visited Lucca last month (second visit) and wanted to do something that we hadn't done on the first visit. My husband came across this wine tour and it sounded like fun. Carole met us in front of the church in Lucca and drove us and our friends to two completely different types of wineries where we tasted olive oil with focaccia bread, cheeses and many different wines. Carole was so warm and friendly that we were put at ease as soon as we met her. I apologize that it has taken me so long to write this but it has been on my to-do list and felt I must recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine and spending a wonderful day in a beautiful country. You won't be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was more than we could have ever imagined or hoped for. Giuseppe is such a gracious guide and host. His creations are so delicious."
* A traveler said: "Tom our tour guide was incredibly informed about Tuscan wine and the region in general. Our group consisted of our family of 6 which had not just adults but teenagers as well. He made sure the wineries had something for my teenage girls. The wineries were exclusive and excellent. The ride back in Tom’s shuttle was a treat as he let my daughters stream their music and started singing along with them. What a way to include everyone! Thank you Tom!!"
* A traveler said: "we can highly recommend the bike & food tour with Chiara. She combines stories about Lucca’s history and today‘s life in an informative as well as entertaining way. The food stops offered yummy tuscany delicacies and drinks, so that the 3-hour-tour passed by in a flash."
* A traveler said: "Tommaso, our tour guide was phenomenal. He made the tour very personal and enjoyable. His knowledge of wine and of the vineyard we toured was exceptional. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting the Tuscany region."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour, and it was excellent because of our great guide Emiliano. His bubbly personality and tremendous knowledge of Italian history made for an entertaining and informative day."
* A traveler said: "This did not have any reviews, so I was a bit nervous booking this but my husband is a big history buff and really wanted to learn more about the Gothic Line and see the WWII German bunkers. Our tour guide, Carlo, was a great tour guide! The tour lasted about 2 / 2.5 hours. He shared a lot of informative information and also shared personal family stories. You need to rent a car in order to go to all three bunkers, but it was worth it. Very cool learning and seeing something that many people do not know much about. I would recommend this tour if you like history. The town is also pretty and you can see the gorgeous Devil's Bridge once the tour is over. Thank you Carlo for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide Michael was absolutely charming from picking us up to dropping us off at our hotel. I would recommend Michael and Viator again from anyone traveling in the Lucca area. Please book early! Several of the trips in the area were booked when we checked it out. You won't be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the wine and food tour very much. Great tour, great wine and food."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences