Top Lucerne Food & Drink
34 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Yes, we learned how to prepare a Swiss dish... but Marco does much more. We had a wonderful evening from beginning to end. It’s more like a dinner with friends. I would love to do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Great experience in spite of the cold weather. The staff were friendly.Coffee was available from a vending machine."
* A traveler said: "Luis was great. We had a large group, including young children, and he was a great help. Very knowledgeable about Lucern and had a nice itinerary planned for the day. He also helped out by playing professional photographer for our group and capturing some great pictures. I highly recommend Luis."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience, starting from our guide Luis who was really nice, warming, welcoming and on top of that, he really knew the city. Luis was a nice support on the translation of the experience (tasting and explanation) and advised us for what to do after the wine tasting. The owner of the vineyard and winery was very gentle and knowledgeable about the different wines we tasted, making us wanting to repeat the experience. We bought a few souvenirs, obviously, but the cherry on top were the amazing photos we got taken from our guide who’s shown being a real professional as a photographer as well. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva