Top Lucerne Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip!!! Would recommend !! Easy to do and you could use the mobile ticket. Self tour so no time restrictions"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sights and lovely walk down through the alps. Enchanting early morning boat ride to Vitznau, cogwheel train up to Rigi Kulm, walk down to Rigi Kaltbad and cablecar ride down to Weggis. Definitely recommend Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Spa together with hot stones massage,after walking so much came as a lovely treat!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We took the local train to Stans and it was a 5 minute walk to the funicular at the base of the mountain. We then transferred to the enclosed gondola for the rest of the trip up the mountain......very easy and very nice!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant walk from the City to the Museum. We were there mid week so not too many people around. The Museum was very interesting, and the Chocolate Adventure was most informative and excellent - fully recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva