Top Luxor Attractions & Museums
107 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our day trip in Luxor was excellent with tour guide Mohsen. He explained the whole trip in excellent way and took the whole trip according to plan."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professional and the guide was excellent. I would definitly advise to book this tour. Its nice also because you go at your own pace."
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Descend into the places where Pharaohs entered the afterlife. See the decorated walls in close-up splendor. Our guide was great, knew her stuff and presented it well. Nicely, she left us alone for a while to let us explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "prepaid. Driver was waiting at airport. Quick transfer to hotel. Economical option for six people with signficant luggage!"
* A traveler said: "If you are only in Luxor for a day then choose this tour. I did the balloon flight (also set up by the tour operator) at extra cost. It started at 330AM. Then was taken back to the hotel for a quick breakfast then a"
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time exploring both sides of Luxor! Hassan our tour guide was great! He seemed very passionate at what he does!!"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience with this company. From pick up to drop off everything was well organized and ran smooth the entire morning. I would definitely go with this company next time I’m in Luxor."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with Rania and the driver Samir. Rania is very knowledgeable and has a great personality - we visited the temples of Karnak and Luxor and she provided fascinated details on everything we saw. In addition to the historical context, we talked a lot about the modern day Luxor, Egyptian food, and a lot of other ingesting topics. Punctual, knowledgeable and pleasant - I highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor
- Luxor Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens - Hatchepsut Temples And More
- Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile
- Private Arrival Transfer from Luxor Airport to Luxor Hotels
- Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile
- Luxor Temple
- Tomb of Ramses III
- Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Dendera (Dandarah)
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Valley of the Queens
- Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)
- Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)
- Colossi of Memnon
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)
- Temple of Horus (at Edfu)
- Mummification Museum
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera