Top Luxor Car Tours
495 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "Our day trip in Luxor was excellent with tour guide Mohsen. He explained the whole trip in excellent way and took the whole trip according to plan."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "Sheba tours did an amazing job the experience will be unforgettable. They were professional and very organized"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "Descend into the places where Pharaohs entered the afterlife. See the decorated walls in close-up splendor. Our guide was great, knew her stuff and presented it well. Nicely, she left us alone for a while to let us explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "prepaid. Driver was waiting at airport. Quick transfer to hotel. Economical option for six people with signficant luggage!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt and met us at our hotel lobby at the scheduled time. He was very professional and courteous. We left at 1000 and arrived 2 pm. Although the transfer is about 4 hours, is it actually faster than flying due to layover in Cairo and required early airport checkin. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up at designated time and assisted us inside the terminal. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had the best time with Hesham, who is a very informative guide. He took me around at a very good pace, relaxed but thorough. Really great company who allowed me to add on a few other stops like the Tombs of the Nobles to complete my West Bank tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professional and the guide was excellent. I would definitly advise to book this tour. Its nice also because you go at your own pace."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant tour guide - Mohamed- who gave great information and made the whole trip very enjoyable. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Hassen, was the perfect tour guide. Thank you Abbi. Hassen, explains everything and make you very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This was worth it! Hot air balloon ride was breathtaking and gave a new perspective on Luxor. We felt safe with the tour operator and truly have no complaints."
* A traveler said: "They were waiting when I arrived, the car is new and people very nice. Gave fresh water to me. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and memorable experience, a highlight of my Egypt trip. Pickup and drop off went very smoothly. Watching the sun rise and seeing other hot air balloons at many different levels and seeing the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hapshetsup underneath. were absolutely unique, exhilarating and beautiful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera