Top Luxor In the Air
494 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience with this company. From pick up to drop off everything was well organized and ran smooth the entire morning. I would definitely go with this company next time I’m in Luxor."
* A traveler said: "This was worth it! Hot air balloon ride was breathtaking and gave a new perspective on Luxor. We felt safe with the tour operator and truly have no complaints."
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and memorable experience, a highlight of my Egypt trip. Pickup and drop off went very smoothly. Watching the sun rise and seeing other hot air balloons at many different levels and seeing the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hapshetsup underneath. were absolutely unique, exhilarating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this went well and I highly recommend this company for this trip and any other tours you might be considering. The company communicated well. Everything was properly organised and went like clockwork. The price includes an excellent private guide and transport for tours to the Temples and Monuments in Luxor, Aswan and enroute. The boat itself, Renaissance, was getting a bit dated but was spotlessly clean. The crew were excellent, friendly and attentive. Our waiter Mohammed is a lovely man who just could not do enough for us. He always had a smile and though his English is not great he always made time to make conversation. The food wasn't really to my taste though I didn't go hungry. The choice wasn't great and it tended to be overcooked and much the same each day. However, for the price paid this was excellent value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
2-Day Private Tour: Luxor West and East Bank, Karnak Temple Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Colossi of Memnon
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We are amazed how very well organized was everything from the hotel pick up to the end. We have had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was more than we expected! What a treat! This company is very reliable, the staff was super friendly and professional. Te ride was for a little over an hour with the most beautiful views of the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Hatshepsut Temple. We were blessed with an amazing sunrise, Ra didn’t disappoint."
* A traveler said: "The Trip could not run any better! They picked me up at the agreed time at my hotel in a very comfortable van equipped with air conditioned (very important in Aswan) The Abu Simbel temple is simply amazing, perhaps the most impressive one I visited in whole Egypt! The tour guide assisted with very interesting information (in perfect English!) about the temple, you miss 80% of the temple if you don’t have somebody that explains you how was it built, who is represented … On the way back we did a 10 minutes pause for toilet/coffee … I was very happy with this trip and recommend it 100% 👍"
* A traveler said: "The 2 temples were very interesting. Our guide was very informative, but not OTT. She was very kind nice, even bought 4 types of local streetfoods for us to try, we are keeping in touch. It was also the cheapest on viator, our best day of a 2 week holiday. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "That was amazing experience the place is enormous, hot desert area. Guide give you the history and explanation and give us time to explore on ours speed. Really like the Luxor city I will recommend this part of history of the world."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Mahmoud, he was a terrific tour guide and we learnt a lot about Dendara and Abydos."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday. They arranged for a delicious cake to be picked up and enjoyed with cups of tea on the sail back. The food on Banana Island was really delicious with several choices and the views on the river at sunset were breathtaking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera