Top Luxor Private and Luxury
437 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "Our day trip in Luxor was excellent with tour guide Mohsen. He explained the whole trip in excellent way and took the whole trip according to plan."
* A traveler said: "This was worth it! Hot air balloon ride was breathtaking and gave a new perspective on Luxor. We felt safe with the tour operator and truly have no complaints."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time exploring both sides of Luxor! Hassan our tour guide was great! He seemed very passionate at what he does!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this went well and I highly recommend this company for this trip and any other tours you might be considering. The company communicated well. Everything was properly organised and went like clockwork. The price includes an excellent private guide and transport for tours to the Temples and Monuments in Luxor, Aswan and enroute. The boat itself, Renaissance, was getting a bit dated but was spotlessly clean. The crew were excellent, friendly and attentive. Our waiter Mohammed is a lovely man who just could not do enough for us. He always had a smile and though his English is not great he always made time to make conversation. The food wasn't really to my taste though I didn't go hungry. The choice wasn't great and it tended to be overcooked and much the same each day. However, for the price paid this was excellent value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "Dr. Mo was the best tour guide we could've asked for! He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about every detail he shared with us. I learned so much in such a little time. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without him. He went above and beyond to assure that everything was perfect every step of the way. He was also able to show me the perfect place to get beautiful authentic jewelry, which was fantastic! The hot air balloon was breathtaking and being able to see all of Luxor from the aerial view was just awesome. We toured the Valley of the Kings, and even though guides are not allowed in with you, he was able to tell us what to look for in each tomb to have the best experiences. Hatshepsut's temple was amazing. Honestly, it was the best day we had in Luxor by far. We ended up using Dr. Mo's tours for all of our excursions as well as transportation in multiple cities. It made every day easy, fun, and exciting. By the end of it he was more like family than a guide. You could not ask for more."
2-Day Private Tour: Luxor West and East Bank, Karnak Temple Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Colossi of Memnon
* A traveler said: "It was great to split the sightseeing in Luxor in two days, having more time to understand all the history of this special place and also leaving free time to spend at our hotel pool. The agency staff was very attentive, the cars were good and clean and our guide Roshid had a great understanding of the places and ancient Egypt, making our visits even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, top notch experience, totally recommend Hany.. helped me with everything on every stop we made"
* A traveler said: "Ahmed was a great guide, he is invested in providing the best experience possible. He is very knowledgeable in Egyptian history and has a great sense of humor so the tours were entertaining and educational. He definitely made the trip special and I strongly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday. They arranged for a delicious cake to be picked up and enjoyed with cups of tea on the sail back. The food on Banana Island was really delicious with several choices and the views on the river at sunset were breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Shaimme was INCREDIBLE. From the moment she picked me up at the airport until she dropped me off. She took me to the best places, took the best photos, bought me water, kept away annoying vendors and treated me like royalty. I couldn’t have asked for a better day. I highly recommended she and her driver! (Lance from Dallas)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)
- Tomb of Ramses III
- Temple of Horus (at Edfu)
- Mummification Museum
- Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Colossi of Memnon
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Dendera (Dandarah)
- Luxor Temple
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)
- Valley of the Queens
- Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera