Top Macedonia Private and Luxury
45 results | All Macedonia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous afternoon. The crew were fantastic - friendly, funny and nothing was too much trouble. It was wonderful to see beaches and coves that would otherwise be out of reach. Beautifully organised!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was 1 of the best days we had in Halkidiki. I would definitely recommend it. Also the stuff Theodosis and his future wife were fun and friendly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and would highly recommend this experience for anyone visiting Thessaloniki! Makis was an amazing host and made sure we had a great time. He also prepared a lovely vegetarian lunch for us as well as transport to and from the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip with an excellent guide who provided detailed information on the trip, the archaeological sites and the museum. Recommended to all history lovers."
* A traveler said: "It was nice organized trip - good drivers, pick up in time, etc. The Mount is the place one must to see, at least from the boat."
* A traveler said: "Miss Vasiliki was fabulous! She was knowledgeable, engaging and compromising. Provided information without feeling lectured, appreciated time required for photographs. This excursion, while somewhat pricey, was so worthwhile. Cannot recommend them highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was most knowledgeable and thoughtful. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and whole experience, her talks in the museums and on the sites themselves were full of information given in such a way that we gained much knowledge. She was so enthusiastic and justifiably proud of her Country. A credit to the company. Lyn and John"
* A traveler said: "It was a particularly hot day but our driver tried his best to accommodate us with convenient location pickups. Patty was truly the best and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Apart from all the things the tour was supposed to do, we saw dolphins and that was one of the highlights for me The place we stopped for lunch was beautiful and it was a shame we couldn't spend more time there. Very enjoyable overall though."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia