Marigot Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Hernelle & Alleyn were absolutely amazing! They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and we can’t wait to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day of snorkeling! Our captain, Alvin and tour guide, Mozart were so friendly and knowledgeable. They went over and above! We will definitely look them up again when we come back."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were prompt and helpful and very friendly, which made a long winding hilly drive much less tedious. The vehicles were very clean and equipt with water and local refreshments to welcome you to the island. We enjoyed being the only passengers and were made to feel very special."
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was great. Very relaxing Beautiful area Lunch at Coal pot was a great ending to a wonderful day Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raffi was terrific. The pitons were great and our 7 year old had no trouble with the hike at all. Do to the time constraint with our cruise ship we only made it to the 1/2 way point but it didn't compromise the enjoyment of the trip at all. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "Prompt, efficient and very helpful driver. Arriving in a new and unfamiliar place, it was so reassuring to see someone standing in the Hewanorra Airport arrival area holding up a sign with our name on it--and that was the case here. More than that, because we arrived quite late in the evening, the driver offered to stop at a grocery store so we could pick up a few items for breakfast the following morning at the house we had rented in Canaries. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Vieux Fort
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Grand Case
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in St Martin