With its colorful fishing boats and dazzling fleet of luxury yachts, Marmaris Marina is the lively focal point of the city’s waterfront, set against a dramatic backdrop of Marmaris Castle. Known as one of the most important ports along the Eastern Mediterranean coast, Marmaris makes a popular stop for sunseekers cruising the Turkish Riviera. Despite boasting space for up to 830 yachts, the marina can fill quickly during the summer months.
Even if you’re not arriving by sea, the picturesque marina makes a pleasant addition to a walking tour. The waterfront promenade is lined with restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as an enormous shopping center and an open-air swimming pool.
Tours and tickets to Experience Marmaris Marina
Should I book Marmaris Marina tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Marmaris Marina 2021?
What's the best way to experience Marmaris Marina?
- 3-Night Gulet Cruise from Marmaris to Fethiye
- Day Trip to Rhodes from Marmaris
- Relaxing Cruise with Lunch or Dinner in Marmaris
- Marmaris Horse Safari, Pick up from Marmaris, Icmeler & Armutalan
Things to do near Marmaris
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Muğla
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kemer
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia