Top Marsa Alam Outdoor Activities
500 results | All Marsa Alam Tours
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "They do it nice. We love it this places. Guid Amr Hussein explain verry well. Camel Reid is super. Pyramife und Museum, Nile are super."
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "If you have never been to Egypt, i highly recommend visiting with a tour. This was my first solo trip and although i was pretty nervous throughout, Aly made sure to check in and make sure i was safe and enjoying. Cant forget to mention the planning and organizing transportation and tour guides , everything is all planned out. Aly also responded to my messages swiftly and with assurance, as well as all the drivers. Communication is key! As for the tour itself, AMAZING! Incredible, beautiful, left me filled with awe and really blessed and appreciative to have the opportunity to visit ancient history that you hear and learn about in books in school. It really helps to have a guide with you, especially with the language barrier; and they take great photos! Thank you to everyone especially Aly, Sherif, and Ahmed! Until next time!"
* A traveler said: "We(our 4 member family) were the only English speaking members of the group. Main group were Polish. In the tour bus there was only Polish tour guide, but in Luxor an English tour guide was waiting for us. Mohammed was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, polite, funny! He made our day so memorable! We learnt many things and had the rear chance to see the sites not too crowded, especially the Karnak temple, where we came early in the morning, before all the groups. The restaurant for the lunch was good. We liked the trip to Banana island too, nevertheless that it was on additional cost."
* A traveler said: "was my first time in Egypt,my first organized tour by a travel agency I am highly satisfied with the experience they gate me and my friends everything was safe and very well planned! we will recoment to everyone thanks for everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Cairo was a great experience. Especially the boat tour on the Nile and the visit of the pyramids were superbe. Many thanks to our tour guide Omar who was always very competent and polite and responded perfectly to our wishes/needs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was ok! The guide even helped pay entrance fees as we had no cash. But the weather was terrible. Way too hot. We asked to return quicker so didn't end up seeing everything. Felt safe all along the way."
* A traveler said: "if you come to egypt take this cruise. there are a multitude of activities, from hot air ballooning to the temple of abou simbel. The staff on the boat are lovely, and the guide very experienced. Crossing the Nile from the pool is a real bonus! I highly recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "Mohamed Albasha was great. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Was an amazing 4 days and I def recommend it."
* A traveler said: "There are not enough words of how amazing this package was. Ahmed Elsayed was beyond outstanding. He went far and beyond to make our trip a memorable one. He truly deserves 10+ stars. I highly recommend this tour and definitely would recommend using him."
* A traveler said: "Definitely do the Nile cruise tour. We stayed in really nice cruise and staff was amazing. In Egypt you need to have a guide that you can trust. Our guide Sherif was an Egyptologist and he had a lot of knowledge about history. He was taking care of us and very helpfull. We had a amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "I have nothing to say bad about this tour, everything was so well organized. The food on the boat was amazing, the staff was friendly. We loved the tours and tour guide. 9/10 overall"
* A traveler said: "My overall experience wad very good. The boat was comfortable (named the Blue Shadow) and the standard for Egypt was pretty good. All the meals were included (buffet) and the quality was beyond my expectation. The drinks were not included and a little bit expensive but it’s fair. When I booked this cruise many pickup point were proposed and since I was in Hurghada I have chosen the only pickup point in Hurghada. Here I was a little bit disappointed as it was not mentionned that the transfer were not included in the price. We paid 45$ each for the transfer, but it was in a decent car with a private driver with good AC which took 4 hours. Once arrived in Luxor we met our guide Michael, he’s the best ! All the questions you have regarding Egypt he have an answer and he’s a very helpful person. It’s a shame that he couldn’t came with us in the cruise for the whole journey as the other guides were not as good as him. Especially the local guide we had in Abu Simbel, sorry for the word but he was useless. Regarding Abu Simbel I would suggest you to skip this temple, it’s a 7 hours journey with a wake up at 3:30 am and you only stay 1 hour. It doesn’t worth 7 hours journey if you already did temples in Egypt. The best experience was the Air Balloon in Luxor, that was memorable and definitely worth to wake up at 3am to see the sunrise from the sky. So thanks Mody Tour for organizing this I had a great experience. If I may, here some feedback from my end: A better communication on the pickup point and the exact timetable would be appreciated, as I wrote to ask the checkout time the last day to book my flight and was informed that will be around 5pm (which is true if you do the whole program). I didn’t want to miss my flight so I booked an evening flight but the checkout from the boat was at 12pm and we couldn’t did the last temple in the afternoon due to health issue; thanks to Michael we succeed to stay a bit longer in our room until 3pm but still if we had the information that the boat will be in Aswan the night before the checkout we would took an earlier flight. I think it would be good to let the customer decide on the last day if they want to do the temples in Aswan/Abu Simbel or just chill the last day and leave earlier."
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera