Top Marsa Alam Travel & Transportation Services
500 results | All Marsa Alam Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt and met us at our hotel lobby at the scheduled time. He was very professional and courteous. We left at 1000 and arrived 2 pm. Although the transfer is about 4 hours, is it actually faster than flying due to layover in Cairo and required early airport checkin. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "They do it nice. We love it this places. Guid Amr Hussein explain verry well. Camel Reid is super. Pyramife und Museum, Nile are super."
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "It was a very memorable trip. Our Egyptologist were the best!!! The tours were amazing, the cruise was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We(our 4 member family) were the only English speaking members of the group. Main group were Polish. In the tour bus there was only Polish tour guide, but in Luxor an English tour guide was waiting for us. Mohammed was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, polite, funny! He made our day so memorable! We learnt many things and had the rear chance to see the sites not too crowded, especially the Karnak temple, where we came early in the morning, before all the groups. The restaurant for the lunch was good. We liked the trip to Banana island too, nevertheless that it was on additional cost."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing and perfectly organized. Our guide Rabi was very nice. The boat La Terrasse is nice as the food!"
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was ok! The guide even helped pay entrance fees as we had no cash. But the weather was terrible. Way too hot. We asked to return quicker so didn't end up seeing everything. Felt safe all along the way."
* A traveler said: "if you come to egypt take this cruise. there are a multitude of activities, from hot air ballooning to the temple of abou simbel. The staff on the boat are lovely, and the guide very experienced. Crossing the Nile from the pool is a real bonus! I highly recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Mohamed Al Qadi was really Friendly. He took care of every tiny detail during our Tour His guidance was so intresting and teached the group how to read Pharaoh Language 🤣😜"
* A traveler said: "There are not enough words of how amazing this package was. Ahmed Elsayed was beyond outstanding. He went far and beyond to make our trip a memorable one. He truly deserves 10+ stars. I highly recommend this tour and definitely would recommend using him."
* A traveler said: "I have nothing to say bad about this tour, everything was so well organized. The food on the boat was amazing, the staff was friendly. We loved the tours and tour guide. 9/10 overall"
* A traveler said: "Definitely do the Nile cruise tour. We stayed in really nice cruise and staff was amazing. In Egypt you need to have a guide that you can trust. Our guide Sherif was an Egyptologist and he had a lot of knowledge about history. He was taking care of us and very helpfull. We had a amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloon,Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut temple in Luxor
- Day Tour To Luxor from Hurghada by Bus
- Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch
- Private Tour: Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloon, Kings Valley, Sailing Felucca,City tour & Camel Ride
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera