Top Marseille Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
3 results | All Marseille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the most beautiful sites in Marseille without too much effort with our fabulous electric bikes! Choose your route between city center, Old Port, Panier district, Notre Dame de la Garde, beaches and a trip in the Calanques National Park! You will be surprised by the ease afforded by electric assistance, we will give you valuable advice on stops and hidden treasures of this beautiful city!
Rent an electric bike in Marseille. Our local is located just near the Pointe Rouge beach between city center and Calanques National park. You will start riding directly on a cyclelane. Many routes are possible and we will suggest you itineraries depending of your wishes. Why using an electric bike in Marseille ? - The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, ... - Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another) - There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,...) - With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.Â To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.
Rent an E-Bike and have ride in Marseille is a must do. Our GPS Tracked E-Bikes makes your route safer as you can call us whenever you want to ask us your route or any other assistance. KINDLY NOTE DEPOSIT BY CREDIT CARD IS MANDATORY BEFORE BY TXT MESSAGE OR ON THE SPOT !
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Marseille?
The best Bike Rentals in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
What Bike Rentals in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Palais Longchamp
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Cap Canaille
- Place aux Huiles
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Vallon des Auffes
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- La Corniche
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon