Top Marseille Hiking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
Art & Culture
Tours by Duration
6 results | All Marseille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hike in the Calanques national park from Luminy. Enjoy incredible views to take your best photos! A breath of fresh and natural air in the heart of the city!
We will cross the southern districts of Marseille and talk about its most remarkable symbols. From the Pastré park, natural areas spread over several hectares where are present Aleppo pines, oaks, laurels, thyme, a variety of juniper and the Marseille canal. We go up through the park to the goat neck at the top of the cross, nothing very difficult even if you have to use your hands. At the top, it's time to have a picnic and enjoy the panorama. This hike presents one of the best views of the Phocaean city. Then we will start the descent going through flaws. Initially, some exposed passages will require all your vigilance. After a few minutes we will find caves and vegetation will begin to change. We will go to Callelongue which will be appreciated from above. Once there, we will walk to the Goudes to relax.
Get ready to reach one of the most beautiful places you will ever go. There are all kinds of ways to go off the beaten path here. We will altern hike and breaks to relax, bath, jump in the sea, have lunch or exchange.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore the Calanques National Park Unique flora and fauna Discover natural places Cassis and Marseille Promote walking in the surroundings, health and joy
Explore the colorful Provençal markets with a private tour from Marseille followed by a hike. Wander through the outdoor markets of Provence with your guide to find unique souvenirs and sample local specialties. Continue your tour with a drive to the Provençal Colorado of Rustrel for a 1-2 hour hike.
Easy hike to discover the 3 most beautiful Calanques between Marseille and Cassis. An unforgettable show accessible to all! Specialist in the massif, we will share with you our knowledge of the fauna, flora and history of the Calanques.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Hiking in Marseille?
The best Hiking in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
What Hiking in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Marseille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Place aux Huiles
- Fontaine Castellane
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Fort Saint-Jean
- La Corniche
- Palais Longchamp
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon