Top Massachusetts Walking Tours
127 results | All Massachusetts Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great night learning about Salem history, the witch trials and local legends of ghosts! Guide did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "The guide! Ryan was great! Great personality and sense of humor. The tales of the past, the history is Salem is interesting."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Michael Vitka! Very interesting and informative! Great storytelling and experience overall."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was interesting, especially the room with all the artifacts of prior teams and players. Learning all the history if the stadium was also very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Brandon was an excellent tour guide. A Senior at the university, he was informative and had interesting stories (current and historical.) We definitely recommend! A 90 minute tour offered us plenty of time for lunch and campus exploration after."
* A traveler said: "Everything the guide was very knowledgeable he did a magnificent job!! The walk was great and him telling the stories of the past"
* A traveler said: "Sara was so wonderful, she was knowledgeable, interesting and made the experience delightful!!!! If you’re going to Salem this is the tour to do - make sure to ask for Sara!! Thank"
* A traveler said: "Learning about Dr Joseph Warren a true patriotic hero. The key roles that each and every Patriotic character played in bringing about the lead up to The Revolutionary War."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Liked the history & the pizza. Just the right length of time. Would definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Keith was an incredible guide who really knew his history. He took his time to tell us about all the sights and answered any questions we had. He also had fabulous taste and everything he suggested we eat was fantastic. Best way to discover a new city is through food, and this tour sure delivers"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a fantastic tour guide. Very knowledgeable. Entertaining. No question stumped him. I highly recommend this tour of Salem."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour. Thomas is really knowledgeable about Salem history and is great at telling stories. I had a really good time and I'd definitely recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun stroll along the Freedom Trail with Jeremiah. He was very animated when telling stories about the Revolution."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful city with amazing history. I recommend this tour. Our tour guide was great as well! So knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was absolutely wonderful and so personable. Loved her!! Would ask for her again and would do this tour again next trip."
* A traveler said: "Good pubs , good history along the way. Interesting places we would have missed. Glad to have had this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was phenomenal! A walking encyclopedia of Boston area history and made it fun with his humor. We had a large group, however, he engaged everyone and projected his voice so we had no problem hearing him. This tour is a must for tourists visiting the Boston area."
* A traveler said: "I found that the Go Boston Card was very helpful for this trip. It help me to plan the days activities. Saved money too!"
* A traveler said: "Stacy did a great job! Fun and interesting! Her stories told the history of the people ... good job!"
* A traveler said: "All the places we stopped with Bob were great. Love the food places he took us too and history tidbits !"
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed by our guide’s knowledge. He provided well researched comments that may not be the ones commonly mentioned in history books. He gave us insight into the main players and reasons why the revolution occurred. He captured our attention at every stop with these interested facts."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Louisburg Square
- Pickering Wharf
- Boston Light
- Sandwich Glass Museum
- Harvard Square
- Cambridge Common
- Cape Cod Canal
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Charles River
- Salem Ferry
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Fenway Park
- Boston Chinatown
- Cornelia Carey Sanctuary (The Knob)
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Boston Massacre Site
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia