Top Mazatlan How to Get Around
37 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "Jesus is a fantastic guide. We had him all to ourselves and he very informatively, kindly, and politely took us to all the important sights and vistas in Mazatlan. We had many photo opportunities. He was also well-spoken in English and hilariously funny. I would highly recommend this tour and if you are fortunate,he will be your guide."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "We loved this excursion!!! Kayaking from the beach to deer Island wasn't difficult. The hike up to the peak was filled with butterflies and great views. The snorkeling and beach time was also great. Our tour guide was the best we had through our entire stay in Mazatlán. the only negative is I wish our kayaks were more suited to open water. They didn't coast well. other thab that, everything was great!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience we had on this trip we were 10 people in our group and thus far was amazing .... From pick up to drop off ... Our driver jonathan went above and beyond for us as we forgot some things in the van... Very professional but made our adventure so much fun...... Jonathan danny photographer. And best pico de gallo in town and edgar made sure we all were safe and fed with his famous quesadillas one more guy but we just couldnt remember his name..... Our tequila tour included was awesome to... The history and the making of the tequila was a great learning experience smooth tequila it was ...Definetley reccommending this place to all our family and friends"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Thanks so much!! The tour guide was amazing and the food was delicious! Thank you for showing us the city!!"
* A traveler said: "Maaike was an extremely knowledgeable, gracious, and well connected host. She gave the history of the area as we walked to the market. Each vendor we stopped at was friendly and she translated everything perfectly. We had her all to ourselves and enjoyed the one on one attention. I loved that she even invited us to a cooking class at one of the vendors' homes as she is involved with that as well. We had another activity planned or would have loved to join her for that. We truly enjoyed our tour and everything we tried was delicious! The value for the money is unbeatable. My trip was almost two months ago and I am horrible at reviewing in a timely manner but if you get the chance to take this tour with Maaike, it is definitely something I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great guide, courteous and friendly. Loved the market, views above the city, seeing the countryside. Enjoyed meeting the pottery artist. Great lunch."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! We learned history of downtown Mazatlan as we enjoyed our nice air conditioned van. The cliff divers were amazing!!! Crazy but amazing to see! Was a very nice day!"
* A traveler said: "David did a great job of explaining everything and showing us around. This tour is a must. Over all a great."
* A traveler said: "My husband and daughter said they had a fantastic tour. The bikes were easy to use and they appreciated the individual attention - it was just the two of them with two guides. Both said they would happily do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour on our Princess Cruise. Carlos was an excellent tour guide. He was personable, educated about the area, and enjoyable companion for the day. Would highly recommend to anyone on a cruise and looking to do just a little more than walk around the cruise port. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Cesar picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to the lighthouse with a mini tour of Mazatlan (due to a bike rally making travel on Malecon diverted). Water and snacks were provided plus fees/BR visit and a personal guide thru the sights as we climbed the 322 steps. Reminded me of Sabino Canyon as passed many families on the same trek to a beautiful overview of Mazatlan and the surrounding ocean (glass bridge). All in all a wonderful experience with a bit of exercise, breathing in that ocean air!"
* A traveler said: "Manuel provided us with a fabulous informative and fun tour of Mazatlan. We were a group of 8, four adults and four kids (13, 14, 15, 17) and we all had a great time. The bikes were super easy to use and the kids were able to master them right away. This was way better than a moped as the kids could have their own bikes."
* A traveler said: "Marcos did great. Shared a lot of historical information throughout the entire tour. Really worth it! Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services