Top Melbourne Art & Culture
130 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed every minute of it and our driver Chris kept the mood going. Because of the coronavirus they have cancelled the meet and greet. But they made up for it allowing us to see the set etc."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great tour guide around the stadia with insights and anecdotes from decades ago to present day, spanning everything from Tennis to Cricket to AFL to Water Polo in the 56 Olympics and the notorious Blood in the Water! It was the perfect complement to the MCG tour that in itself was fascinating hearing from an MCC member who was a wealth of knowledge as we explored the stadium for an inside look at changing rooms, to player viewing area as well as getting on the ground. All in all great fun with some good laughs along the way."
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all ages. Our 5yr and 8 yr old grandsons really got immersed in the process, checking out the poses in the photo taking circle, then posing and even taking photos of us oldies. Good fun looking at the photos after too. Well organized by staff in Covid times with plenty of time to move from one area to another. Well done ArtVo."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park