Top Melbourne Cruises & Sailing
111 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Crew captain was amazing thank u for ur service please keep up the great work my son an I enjoyed the cruise gonna do it again"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed. Lovely staff. Tje microphone needs to b louder to hear commentary. Perhaps simple kid friendly snacks to purchase would b good ."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to see Melbourne and the Yarra River! Pack a picnic basket and bottle of wine and a few beers, invite upto 8 others and your in for a memorable day😁🥂🍺"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, our tour guide, kyle was very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the day and being in a small group was a bonus. We live in Victoria, and are fairly familiar with the coast. It was awesome to visit some of the areas and enjoy some experiences that we hadn't had before."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the city sights by water. Our guides are very helpful and informative. Would we do again? For sure."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great tour guide around the stadia with insights and anecdotes from decades ago to present day, spanning everything from Tennis to Cricket to AFL to Water Polo in the 56 Olympics and the notorious Blood in the Water! It was the perfect complement to the MCG tour that in itself was fascinating hearing from an MCC member who was a wealth of knowledge as we explored the stadium for an inside look at changing rooms, to player viewing area as well as getting on the ground. All in all great fun with some good laughs along the way."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour from the get go , taking in the sights from the Geelong waterfront, checking out the local wildlife and beautiful Indigenous art at the Narana Aboriginal Culture Center , and then heading out the londsdale ligthouse point to soak in the endless blue of the Port Phillip bay. I loved the ferry ride to andfrom Queenscliff just taking in the views of the large endless blues of the ocean . Later on , the visit to the local Blueberry farm and the wine tasting was an excellent way to complete the trip . Matt is an excellent tour guide and took us around to all these places . This is a well packaged tour with such a variety of things to experience and having Matt to take us around and made it so convenient and enjoyable . A must recommend trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, patient, and excellent person in general. He was on time and a Great access to this company."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a 'proper' wine tour of the Yarra Valley, and this Epicurean Tour proved to be an excellent choice. We had a perfect day. Nicci, our driver and guide, took us to several different vineyards, from large, well established family run operations to small , newer vineyards. Plus a lunchtime stop for a true gourmet lunch, with wine of course. At each one we received a warm welcome and a tutored tasting. Nicci was clearly very welcome and well known at each vineyard, and this was reflected in the quality of our experience. We learnt a great deal about the range of wines available in the Yarra Valley, both from each tasting and from Nicci, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about both the wines and the Yarra Valley. If you are looking for a wine experience in the Yarra Valley, I doubt you will find a better tour. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Como House and Garden
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Chapel Street
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- State Library Victoria
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Melbourne Central
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Old Treasury Building
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Collins Street
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
- Melbourne Museum
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park