Top Melbourne Cultural Tours
66 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great tour guide around the stadia with insights and anecdotes from decades ago to present day, spanning everything from Tennis to Cricket to AFL to Water Polo in the 56 Olympics and the notorious Blood in the Water! It was the perfect complement to the MCG tour that in itself was fascinating hearing from an MCC member who was a wealth of knowledge as we explored the stadium for an inside look at changing rooms, to player viewing area as well as getting on the ground. All in all great fun with some good laughs along the way."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed every minute of it and our driver Chris kept the mood going. Because of the coronavirus they have cancelled the meet and greet. But they made up for it allowing us to see the set etc."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and interesting. We highly recommend this tour to sporting enthusiasts!!"
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel Esplanade
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Rod Laver Arena
- Melbourne Southgate
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Forum Melbourne
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
- Yarra River
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Collins Street
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Brighton Beach
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Old Treasury Building
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Chapel Street
- Mount Macedon
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park