Top Melbourne Full-day Tours
201 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather at the perfect spot for the perfect sunset. A tour allows you being in the nature. Long trip but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Tour matches their listing. Early start means sunrise over Bells Beach! Small group means less queuing for look outs, lunch and amenities. Also, easy 'hearing' in the small bus. Alot of Victoria is covered so really, you're getting a huge tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "There were 7 in our group and we all loved it! John Paul our tour guide was excellent and the chocolate factory is a must especially if you have children. The penguin experience is incredible! All of a sudden, hundreds of penguins show up on the beach and march to their homes. It's an hour of being in awe. It is cold so bring warm clothes."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery, nice pace, great guide and really enjoyable day. We had 7 stops in total and each one was worthy of our time. Our only regret was that we didn’t take the two or three day journey from Melbourne to Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Flinders Street Station
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- National Sports Museum
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Central
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Marvel Stadium
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Old Treasury Building
- Flemington Racecourse
- Churchill Island
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Immigration Museum
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park