Top Melbourne Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Beer & Brewery Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Zoo Tickets & Passes
Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
Nature and Wildlife
12 results | All Melbourne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Dive into the watery world of Australia’s native marine creatures at the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Get an up-close view of penguins, sharks, stingrays, seahorses and more as you explore 12 distinct ecosystems at the beautifully designed aquarium. Skip to the front of the line with your ticket, so you’ll have more time to watch playful penguins and marvel at jellyfish.
Treat yourself to a delightful day on the Mornington Peninsula on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Unwind with a relaxing, mineral-rich soak in the waters of Peninsula Hot Springs, and sample regional flavor with a delicious local lunch and wine tasting. Stop at a local strawberry farm or winery, depending on the season, and ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Come face-to-face with Australia’s wild and wonderful creatures at the Healesville Sanctuary, a refuge specializing in native Aussie wildlife. With your general entry ticket valid all day, you can spend as much time as you want exploring the zoo and marveling over koalas, dingoes, wombats, wallabies and kangaroos. That’s not all: learn how Healesville was the first place in the world to breed a duck-billed platypus in captivity; watch a spectacular display of birds of prey and parrots; and peek behind-the-scenes at the animal hospital.
Discover Australia’s wildlife and wines on a full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and the Yarra Valley. Depart Melbourne and head to Healesville Sanctuary where you get close views of native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and emus. Continue your scenic drive to the Yarra Valley and arrive at a vineyard for lunch accompanied by a glass of wine. Afterward, tour the winery before moving on to De Bortoli Winery for a wine and cheese tasting.
Take in a bounty of Melbourne’s highlights along the scenic Yarra River on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Spend a delightful hour aboard a riverboat as you glide under the Princes Bridge and past beautiful river gardens, Herring Island, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and other top cultural attractions.
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat.
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Get a real taste of Melbourne on this 2-hour walking tour of the famous Queen Victoria Market, which dates back to the 19th-century. With a small group of no more than 12 people per guide, you’ll enjoy a personalised experience with your local guide, as you browse the myriad stalls and mingle with the locals. Enjoy tastings of delicious seasonal delicacies (included). Tasting will depend on what is fresh on the day, but typically include Coffin Bay Oysters, grilled peppered kangaroo, pickled octopus, local goats’ milk cheese, fresh dolmades and Victorian olives. Your tour ends with a famous hot jam doughnut from the iconic American Doughnut Kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in Melbourne?
The best Underground Tours in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Underground Tours in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip from Melbourne
- Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne
- Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
What Underground Tours in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Cooks' Cottage Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Zoo Tours & Tickets
- State Library Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tours & Tickets
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & Tickets
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- National Sports Museum Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- Yarra River Tours & Tickets
- Dandenong Ranges Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Shrine of Remembrance Tours & Tickets
- Flinders Street Station Tours & Tickets
- Werribee Open Range Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Loch Ard Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Rod Laver Arena Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park