Top Melbourne Walking Tours
142 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Our guide Joseph was super knowledgeable and made the night really fun. We rated this tour highly, recommend for all beer lovers. Lots of experimental beers tasted, don’t go expecting to drink what you know."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather at the perfect spot for the perfect sunset. A tour allows you being in the nature. Long trip but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "It’s great having a true enthusiast in the subject matter sharing their passion with you. He brought to life images of a bygone era and was able to link the stories to the few remaining buildings in the area from that era."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Rod Laver Arena
- Marvel Stadium
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Parliament House of Victoria
- The District Docklands
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Mount Macedon
- Polly Woodside
- Collins Street
- Immigration Museum
- Melbourne Museum
- Melbourne Zoo
- Crown Melbourne
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Hotel Esplanade
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park