Top Melbourne Water Tours
24 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Crew captain was amazing thank u for ur service please keep up the great work my son an I enjoyed the cruise gonna do it again"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed. Lovely staff. Tje microphone needs to b louder to hear commentary. Perhaps simple kid friendly snacks to purchase would b good ."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to see Melbourne and the Yarra River! Pack a picnic basket and bottle of wine and a few beers, invite upto 8 others and your in for a memorable day😁🥂🍺"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, our tour guide, kyle was very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the day and being in a small group was a bonus. We live in Victoria, and are fairly familiar with the coast. It was awesome to visit some of the areas and enjoy some experiences that we hadn't had before."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "lovely views, lovely guide, lovely accommodations. everyone who says there is no room for luggage is correct. also, we did not make it to the sanctuary in time for the koala cuddle. this was a big disappointment to me because it was a "must-do" on my list and I had no other way to do it."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night cruising the Yarra, thank you so much for all your great services. Happy New Year"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour from the get go , taking in the sights from the Geelong waterfront, checking out the local wildlife and beautiful Indigenous art at the Narana Aboriginal Culture Center , and then heading out the londsdale ligthouse point to soak in the endless blue of the Port Phillip bay. I loved the ferry ride to andfrom Queenscliff just taking in the views of the large endless blues of the ocean . Later on , the visit to the local Blueberry farm and the wine tasting was an excellent way to complete the trip . Matt is an excellent tour guide and took us around to all these places . This is a well packaged tour with such a variety of things to experience and having Matt to take us around and made it so convenient and enjoyable . A must recommend trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lygon Street
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Mount Macedon
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Melbourne Zoo
- Dandenong Ranges
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Cooks' Cottage
- Flinders Street Station
- South Wharf
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Museum
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- The District Docklands
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park