Top Mexico City Classes & Workshops
36 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great and fun experience. The tour bus was spacious and comfortable. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places that were shown. She always made sure everyone was on the tour bus before leaving to our next detitanation. The our was paced well and we had the opportunity to see many different things."
* A traveler said: "What we loved about this tour was the rich knowledge of our guide and his flexibility related to what the clients interest were. We especially liked the tour to the flower market and the butcher sections. It was very interesting trying chapulines (grasshopers) in the market."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the experience. Our chef/guide Eduardo was charismatic and adjusted his routine to our skill level. The market trip was full of tips/tricks for choosing produce wisely. Once back in the kitchen, the tips continued and techniques explored/explained. I’m impressed with the whole evening… Can’t wait to do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour must do in MEX great guide too Alexa her name Restaurant offered delicious various food for a reasonable price"
* A traveler said: "We've been on numerous walking/ food tours. This was one of our favorites tours. Francesca the guide was personable and knowledgeable. It was a wide variety of food tasted . It also included some history and folklore of the region."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Very cool. Learned a lot about Frida & Diego. The house was very big space and I enjoyed my experience walking about the place!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super fun! Put your guide Noemi was amazing! She just made the tour extra fun! I would totally do another tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion but a guide with more fluency in the English language would have even made the tour better."
* A traveler said: "This was such a special experience. Alex and Ale have a lovely home. Ale was not able to attend but Alex made me feel like a welcome friend. The tour of the San Juan market was both informative and delicious. The cooking, the meal and the dinner conversation were all first rate. Highly recommend!"
Market Visit and Cooking Lesson: Learn to Cook Contemporary Mexican Dishes Inspired by Family Recipes
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience for us! Ismael is a knowledgeable and fun guide to the city and its food. Some highlights for us included tasting fruits we had never seen before at the market, understanding the progression of making a delicious soup, and learning more about the history of the city. As first-time visitors to Mexico City, we found this to be a great way to begin our stay. Thanks, Ismael!"
* A traveler said: "If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. A spectacular, delicious meal in a lovely home with friendly, intelligent, entertaining, informative hosts. Our evening with Alex and Ale was one of the absolute highlights of our Mexico City holiday. We highly recommend it, if you’re considering this kind of culinary adventure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)
- Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)
- Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)
- Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)
- Arena Mexico
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)
- National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)
- Paseo de la Reforma
- KidZania Santa Fe
- La Merced Market
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico
- Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)
- San Angel
- San Andrés Mixquic
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands