South Pointe Park Tours and Activities
The 17-acre South Pointe Park, also known locally as just South Pointe, offers expansive views of popular sights like Downtown Miami, Fisher Island and Biscayne Bay, all the way out to the Atlantic.
Originally used in the early 1980s to house a police unit, horse stables and the Port of Miami’s Harbor Pilots, the area has undergone major changes since then. Now a thriving park, the site includes 20-foot wide walkways lined with Florida Limestone and an ocean-themed playground area for children. There are numerous amenities, including a restaurant and a separate dog park, and at night, the promenade is lit up by neon light towers that provide stylish functionality.
Watch for cruise ships sailing past and check out the park’s contemporary art sculptures. The beautifully maintained grounds have become a popular spot for film crews and photo shoots, so keep watch for any celebrity sightings.
Tours and Activities to Experience South Pointe Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island