Top Miami Cruises & Sailing
125 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely recommend. The drinks were good and the staff was friendly. Boat ride went very smooth"
* A traveler said: "I love everything and the host was very professional. What I like about is that I get to spend 90 minutes spotting the most beautiful celebrities home."
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Everything was lovely!! Good wine Good service Great hospitality! Clean boat Good conversation. The weather was great!!"
* A traveler said: "George & Ernesto were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were running late due to traffic and they were very understanding. Upon stepping on the boat, we felt like royalty. We are so grateful we chose the right boat tour. I can not rave enough about our experience."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bill and is wife were gracious and had a speaker for us to use for music to make our sail even better!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Excellent boat tour of the city lights!! Benjamin our captain was great!!! Will definitely do this again . Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "Was only in Miami for a day and decided this would be fun, DEFINITELY WAS. I could not stop taking pictures and our tour guide Jessica( I think) was so charismatic and fun"
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "I got to ride the boat with my mom for her bday. She enjoyed herself and loved the view. The drinks was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Captain Jules is a great captain! Lovely sunset views & key Biscayne mansions. Would definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "Super relaxing and peaceful. Mabel was really amazing and friendly. She gave good background knowledge of the surrounding areas as well. I recommend to anyone, will def be back!"
* A traveler said: "The ride was relaxing but fun. We enjoyed mamma the alligator. It is amazing that you don’t get lost. I am impressed how people could have lived there."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Dolphin Mall
- Art Deco Historic District
- Bass Museum of Art
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Children's Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Bal Harbour
- Fisher Island
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Jungle Island
- Coral Gables
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- South Pointe Park
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Wynwood Walls
- Aventura Mall
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island