Top Miami Museums
12 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "From the time I bought the sightseeing passes until the end of our exciting day - everything was done so smoothly. We had such a fun day. We did such exciting, fun and entertaining activities. We would definitely recommend others to buy these tickets and do the pick 3 activities in Miami. Cant wait to do this in another State."
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "Lance was great. Took pics of us and gave us insight on special art findings. Will definitely be back with others."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It a very cool museum. A lot of info and memorabilia detailing the history of graffiti art. If you’re an art lover, this is definitely worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Terry is a great guide. Very positive, funny, and knowledgeable. The car is absolutely fabulous. Multiple passerby complemented the car during the tour. Cool Miami experience."
* A traveler said: "A half-day tour was more than adequate to see the different areas of the city. Especially enjoyed visiting “Little Havana.”"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island