Top Miami Tours by Duration
163 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Really enjoyed it. It was informative and just a great experience. The operator was was great."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely recommend. The drinks were good and the staff was friendly. Boat ride went very smooth"
* A traveler said: "The ride was relaxing but fun. We enjoyed mamma the alligator. It is amazing that you don’t get lost. I am impressed how people could have lived there."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island