Top Miami Walking Tours
70 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gina was AMAZING‼️ She was promt, informative, and very knowledgeable odd the history‼️ The food was yummy, the history was so interesting and I can't tell you how great a time I had‼️ I highly recommend this tour while here and if you want a GREAT guide, request Gina ‼️"
* A traveler said: "Food and History: A great excursion. Definitely a must do while visiting Miami. Thank You for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "Angel was extremely helpful and knew his stuff , I had a great time on this tour and ate some pretty awesome food"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a great guide for our little Havana tour! He knows the area well and has a vast knowledge about the Cuban American experience. A great addition to our weekend in Miami!"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Such wonderful artists at LAB Miami. Best tour guide EVER, Princess Bruna from Brazil!! And King Pedro, our artist, BE STILL MY HEART!! I could have just spent the rest of my time in Miami with them & the others I met and even skip the beach! #1/💯/Best in Miami!! I highly recommend & will be back in the future to see the new art!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! Roberto did a fantastic job explaining us all about the murals, the artists, the techniques and moreover he is very friendly. For those who wish to learn more about Wynwood, I highly recommend visiting this neighborhood with Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dolphin Mall
- New World Center
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Jungle Island
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Miami Washington Avenue
- South Pointe Park
- Fisher Island
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Wynwood Walls
- Bass Museum of Art
- Coral Gables
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bal Harbour
- Oleta River State Park
- Coconut Grove
- Aventura Mall
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island