Top Middlesbrough Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Stand Up Paddleboarding
1 result | All Middlesbrough Tours
Sort by: Featured
Venue location and your arrival details A beautiful location for an enjoyable canoe experience. This section of the River Wear is well sheltered from the elements and allows us to paddle on a calm stretch of flowing water. The river is abundant with wildlife, and provides a great little haven for spotting kingfishers, otters, heron, salmon and sea trout, mute swans, muscovy ducks, great black-backed gulls, wood pigeon, and the occasional glimpse of roe deer!
Taking safety measures
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Outdoor Activities in Middlesbrough are taking additional safety precautions?
These Middlesbrough experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England