Top Milan Mother's Day
12 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "Great guide very knowledgeable loved every minute 3 hour trip and we got 3 hour the history info we got from our guide was second to none"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Linda, was fabulous. Very informative. Very considerate. She made it great! One couple in our group signed up for the tour and didn’t read that they would have to climb a number of steps. Linda went out of her way to accommodate them and still give the rest of the tour the attention they had paid for. I was impressed."
* A traveler said: "I didn’t have much expectation to this trip. I have seen many outlets, but this one was a good experience for all wallets and all expectations. Confortable trip and enough time to shop, relax and come back."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! What a beautiful place steeped in Milanese culture and history. If was especially helpful to have a knowledgeable tour guide explain the things in the museum and the actual opera house."
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Fidenza Village
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Navigli District
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Museo del Novecento
- Piazza Mercanti
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Piazza Fontana
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Casa Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps