Aquasol Theme Park Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
At the entrance of Montego Bay’s famed Hip Strip, the family-friendly Aquasol offers more than just pristine snorkeling and lazy sunbathing. Here, travelers looking for more active beach time can enjoy water- and land-based fun, from banana boat rides, jet-skiing, kayaking, and glass-bottom boat trips to go-karts, tennis, and volleyball.
Families wanting to keep children entertained are in bliss at this kid-oriented theme park. Children thrill to fly over the water on a banana boat or Jet Ski, spy on reef life with a snorkel mask or from a glass-bottomed boat, or get goofy on the beach, where inflatable water slides and water trampolines offer hours of fun and distraction. Landlubbers have options too. There’s beach volleyball, table tennis, and two professional tennis courts with pros on hand for lessons. Over at the go-kart area, kids and adults alike tear through a challenging circuit, competing for first place.
On weekend nights, the venue changes gears as it turns into a nightclub. The outdoor stage features local and national reggae and pop acts.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Aquasol is ideal for families with kids visiting Montego Bay.
- The small admission fee includes some activities, while others have à la carte prices.
- The complex includes showers, changing rooms, and lockers for your valuables.
- Tennis equipment is available for rent, as are beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Lunches at the park’s beachside sports bar and grill feature grilled seafood and jerk chicken.
- The beach has lifeguards and security guards.
How to Get There
Aquasol is located at the Walter Fletcher Beach Complex near the Hip Strip stretch of Gloucester Avenue, a short walk from downtown Montego Bay. Take a taxi or drive and park next to the visitor’s center.
When to Get There
The park is open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 12am on Saturday and Sunday. For nighttime shows, admission prices vary.
Nearby: Fort Montego
Before or after playing at Aquasol, catch a bit of Jamaica’s colonial history at nearby Fort Montego. About a 5-minute walk from the theme park, this 18th-century fort was built to protect the island from marauding pirates and the fierce naval forces of the Spanish and French. Walk amongst the atmospheric ruins—now an open-air museum—from its more active days, such as four cannons and lower-caliber guns. Admission is free.
Address: Aquasol Theme Park, Montego Bay, Jamaica
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Aquasol Theme Park
No results found!
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast