Top Montego Bay Half-day Tours
208 results | All Montego Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "This excursion was the best! Definitely the highlight of our vacation! Snorkeling was amazing. Great drinks, music, and fun! Definitely book!"
* A traveler said: "OMG! This was a great experience for me and my sisters! Not one bad experience from the horseback riding, dunes buggy, ziplining, water tubing, the lunch all top notch!!! The staff was.very accommodating, friendly, comical and personal. Special shout out to Meeka, Devin, Delroy, and John...we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Charles was amazing. He loves his country and we got the sense he really enjoys his job! He took us round trip to the falls and even offered to take us to get some vegetarian patties afterward."
* A traveler said: "The captain and crew were great. My family had a fantastic experience. They can't wait to come back and do it again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! I was nervous due to not as many reviews compared to the earlier cruise, but the SUNSET made the experience amazing. Great music, drinks, and vibes! Felt safe even during covid. I would do it all over again! Confirm pick up location prior to booking and you’ll be set!"
* A traveler said: "Just being able to start vacationing immediately after stepping off the plane! Is was great not having to wait on line!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver have us information on history on certain land marks on the drive to the resort. The driver was friendly."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Nigel!!! He was Awesome and our entire tour was customized just for us!!! Nigel was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot of interesting facts and history!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing! He was so nice. 5 stars! The lagoon was pretty as well .we didn't have to wait long. Great experience all around!"
* A traveler said: "Rolando was a great tour guide, friendly and very patient. Took us to spots to see local Jamaican culture and suvoirneir shopping but was careful to avoid crowds."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our driver Garfield was great! The history information was resourceful. Dunns River and Blue Hole was great!"
* A traveler said: "The communication between the host and I was great. I didn't need to wait long to get the information I was requesting - This alone made me feel comfortable about my decision to book. The excursion itself was AMAZING!! Every single part of it was great. We were picked up at our hotel in Montego Bay and had about an hour and a half drive to Ocho Rios where the catamaran waited. Along the ride, our driver gave us historical facts about the areas we traveled into. Once we were in the boat, we had a DJ playing Jamaican tunes! Snorkeling was fun as well - it was only about 30 minutes but it made sense since the Dunn's River Falls climb took some time and the crew wanted to ensure we got enough time to do everything. The team (from captains to guides) was exceptional! Anything we needed, we got and they were not afraid to also have a great time with us. They smiled the entire time and made sure everyone had a nice cup of rum punch in their hands lol. The party on the way back to Margaritville was SOOOOO FUN! When I'm telling you it was hard to not dance the entire time, I mean it! There was a great mixture of hip hop, calypso, soca, and dance hall. So good! If I could rate this experience a 10, I would! No complaints, I definitely will be back!"
* A traveler said: "By far the jump for me! The rainfall climb was amazing and life changing. The horseback rides were exhilarating and filled with adrenaline. Atvs I could do that all day long!"
* A traveler said: "Our most memorable experience here was learning the culture and actually seeing where Bob Marley and family was laid to rest. The tour guide was great and I would recommend this tour to anyone who visits Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time treated me like royalty the whole night!!! The vip experiences was exactly how I thought exclusive and top notch"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing!! Driver was sooo nice! He was a tour guide as well! Showed us different places as we passed!"
* A traveler said: "It was an experience not just a tour!! It was powerful learned a lot about the village of roaring river..the views were amazing… the tour guide were so personable!! Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "AJ, was an excellent tour guide has compelling zeal and passion for what he do. Rick's Cafe/Margaritaville was a nice scenery party atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We hang out at Margaritaville had a couple drinks before we took off on the catamaran. Once inside the catamaran we had drinks staff was cool. The snorkeling was fun. And then the cliff jumps at Rick's Cafe were worth everything. Feel like a new person after the jump. Will definitely do it again if we come back to Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion is relaxing and fun. From the historical drive, to the fun excursion."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! Whenever I come back to Montego Bay, I will definitely book this excursion again!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice!! My driver (Kevin) was amazing and very informative I highly recommend him. My shopping experience was wonderful no high pressure sales people I was served cold beverage while browsing the gift shop."
* A traveler said: "A very unique and enjoyable experience. It was particularly fun on a very hot day being able to climb the tree covered falls and feel the cool water. I would definitely recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "We were nervous about venturing out on our own but this tour was amazing!!! our guide Dale was so kind very informative. I highly recommend this tour, everything from pick up to drop off was just perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Fort Montego
- Sam Sharpe Square
- Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden
- Croydon Plantation
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Cornwall Beach
- Hip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)
- Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar
- Rastafari Indigenous Village
- Good Hope Estate
- Doctor's Cave Beach
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon
- Aquasol Theme Park
- Greenwood Great House
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from Montego Bay
- Montego Bay to Jamaica
- Montego Bay to Negril
- Montego Bay to Ocho Rios
- Montego Bay to Rick's Café
- Montego Bay to Seven Mile Beach
- Montego Bay to Black River
- Montego Bay to Blue Hole
- Montego Bay to YS Falls
- Montego Bay to Bob Marley Museum
- Montego Bay to Kingston
- Montego Bay to Runaway Bay
- Montego Bay to Port Antonio