Top Monteverde Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Monteverde Tours
Sort by: Featured
Costa Rica is famous for its coffee and chocolate and this half-day tour takes to a plantation that grows both. Head to the Monteverde Cloud Forest, where the plantation is located, to learn about the processing and production of these two lucrative crops. Your tour culminates with a tasting of the final products with views of the Nicoya Gulf.
See the largest exhibition of butterflies in Costa Rica assisted by our guides. Visit our habitat for exotic frogs and also turtles, lizards, and other exhibits. Possible to view various wild animals and birds along our trails. Learn how previously cut rainforest is being regenerated to natural forest. See our large rain forest Insect Collection Live demonstration of the Butterfly Life-Cycle Encounter your awareness in nature in our botanical gardens.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Unique Experiences in Monteverde are taking additional safety precautions?
These Monteverde experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest