* A traveler said: "We felt safe and had an absolute blast! Even though it was pouring rain, it didn’t ruin the experience at all! We even did the Tarzan swing which was wild. I highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! The guys ensured that we were safe and most of all that we had fun. Highly recommend for those seeking adventure during their stay in the Monteverde area."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Very cool experience! Hummingbirds were awesome, zip-lining, suspended bridges, butterfly sanctuary. Well worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! Danny and Lenin were very friendly and helpful. I will do it again!! I highly recommend this experience!!"
* A traveler said: "An incredibly fun and thrilling canyoning tour. Absolutely recommend! Tarzan swing, repelling, hiking, and ziplining were all included and the guides were very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "I have done zip lines in MANY places around the US. This trip and zip line, tarzan swing, Superman zips and the hiking through the woods were by far the very best, most thrilling rides I have ever experienced! No problems were experienced, the company picked me up at my hotel at the exact time specified, the transport was easy and quick. You can purchase your personal (or family) photo package at the completion of the trip and it is sent directly to your own e-mail. It was not an expensive picture package!"
* A traveler said: "our guide was amazing! highly recommend this tour!!!!!!!!!! we went out for 3 hours and loved it so much"
* A traveler said: "This was a private tour of "el Bosque de Monteverde". Roy Gonzalez was my very knowledgeable and talented tour guide. This is certainly one of my favorite nature sites in Costa Rica, administered by the Centro Cientifico Tropical, formerly Tropical Science Center. The day started as a picture postcard day, but later evolved into steady rain. Roy's knowledge of the fauna and flora made the 5km walk truly interesting and captivating. We visited the "el Espejo" on the continental divide to culminate a terrific return for me to this wonderful forest sanctuary."
* A traveler said: "Another great costa rican experience, with a great guide !|I would certainly recommand this activity for people or families with young children who enjoy to learn more about the country's animals and vegetation, and who can appreciate an easy and peaceful walk in the canopy !"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! Our guide was really informed, fun and created a fantastic tour for me and my family. We would recommend this to anyone going to Monteverde!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge our tour leader was very knowledgeable about the location and the types of birds we were spotting. He was extremely friendly and helpful with our spotting and photography. The pickup from our lodging was very helpful, and the tour ended with breakfast at one of the best breakfast locations in the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest