St. Lawrence River
The historic and scenic St. Lawrence River flows 743 miles (1,196 kilometers) across a vast chunk of North America, from the Great Lakes all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. The lifeblood for Ontario and Quebec, the mighty river has long sustained communities of both native tribes and European colonizers who settled along its banks. Its waters play host to a vast variety of wildlife, including a number of whale species such as sperm, minke, fin, blue, North Atlantic right, and endangered belugas.
Tours and tickets to Experience St. Lawrence River
Should I book St. Lawrence River tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit St. Lawrence River 2021?
What's the best way to experience St. Lawrence River?
- Montreal History Guided Sightseeing Cruise
- 4 Hour Montreal Architecture & City Bike Tour with Wine or Beer
Things to do near Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts