Top Montreal Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
3 Montreal Bike Rentals | All Montreal Tours
Discover Montreal's incredible array of offerings on two-wheels. Embark on an independent bicycle tour of the city and its various neighborhoods from Chinatown—with its Cantonese restaurants and candy stands—to the hip boutiques and bohemian hang-outs of Plateau Mont-Royal. Stop for a French pastry along the cobbled streets of Old Montreal, or meander along the waterfront aboard your mountain bike or hybrid rental. You have the entire day to explore Montreal exactly how you choose.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Enjoy Montreal as a family! Our fun Triobike Family Cargo Bikes have allowed Families with up to 2 kids to move around Montreal in the best way possible; by bike! It's easy to use and safer then a rear trailer. The Triobike cockpit is built like a giant helmet (tested for impacts) with 3 point seatbets for complete support. Your rental includes helmets for everyone and a strong bike lock. Our staff will be pleased to help familiarize yourself with the bike and directions. Simply select 1 adult traveller. A regular bicycle can be rented separately in store if there is a 2nd adult.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Montreal?
What Bike Rentals in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Montreal Underground City
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- St. Lawrence River
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Place des Arts
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
Things to do near Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in New London
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts