Top Montreal Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
3 Montreal Cooking Classes | All Montreal Tours
Bagels are one of Montreal’s top treats and proudest culinary exports—and this hands-on, small-group cooking class will teach you all the secrets to mastering these tasty, crisp, and chewy delights. Make your own way to the cooking facilities, hosted in a charming, Mile End apartment. With your guide’s instruction, learn all about different flour varieties, how to properly knead the dough, the steps that set bagel-making apart from other breads, and how to top your bagels with your favorite seasoning.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Since 2017, I have been cultivating medicinal and culinary herbs at an organic farm 30 minutes from Montreal. Using these herbs, I have taught workshops in over 20 different community locations within Montreal. I always teach how to safely use herbs in a holistic manner - No pills, capsules or exotic herbs here! Just working with locally grown plants. I follow a Wise Woman approach to herbal medicine that focuses on 'nourishing wholeness' at the core of its practice and teaches how to safely use plants as a lifestyle choice.
Join a Thai chef in his Montreal home for a private Thai cooking class that begins by showing you where to find the best Thai ingredients in the city and ends with giving you the recipes to take home. Plus, unlike complicated cooking classes held in professional kitchens, learning to cook Thai dishes in a home kitchen makes it easy to recreate the dishes on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in Montreal?
What Cooking Classes in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
What Cooking Classes in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Montreal Chinatown
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- St. Lawrence River
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
Things to do near Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts