Top Montreal Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Montreal Tours
Bagels are one of Montreal’s top treats and proudest culinary exports—and this hands-on, small-group cooking class will teach you all the secrets to mastering these tasty, crisp, and chewy delights. Make your own way to the cooking facilities, hosted in a charming, Mile End apartment. With your guide’s instruction, learn all about different flour varieties, how to properly knead the dough, the steps that set bagel-making apart from other breads, and how to top your bagels with your favorite seasoning.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
This curated tasting package is curated with some of the best tea and chocolate in the world. The pairings will blow your mind and you will learn a multitude about both tea and chocolate with these special tea and chocolate people that are both knowledgeable and generous. Learn how to taste, how to make the best tea and about the what makes complexity: flavor compounds, cultivars and terroir. Both tea and chocolate give feelings of euphoria, especially together. Learn about where these teas and chocolates come from and what makes them special.
Japanese tea is complex in flavour but also carries so much meaning. The teas we will taste are all variations of green tea and they are all particular to Japan. Learn how they are produced, their history, what makes them special and how to make them and taste some of the most sublime tea that is hand picked and difficult to procure. We will show you a new world of tea!
This series is unique because it will open you up to a world of fermentation and things that seemed daunting or impossible will be made simple and easy to understand. We will learn about the types of fermentation and do them together. This is really a base but also a celebration of all these microorganisms can do for us! Learn what different types of fermentation are, their origins and history and get the notions so you can play and have fun with them! If you are new to fermentation, curious about fermentation, a lover of Japanese food and pickles or you have been fermenting for a while and want to learn even more, then come along for the ride. Your house will be bubbling and full of that heady/yeasty/tangy smell that we love so much!.
Join a Thai chef in his Montreal home for a private Thai cooking class that begins by showing you where to find the best Thai ingredients in the city and ends with giving you the recipes to take home. Plus, unlike complicated cooking classes held in professional kitchens, learning to cook Thai dishes in a home kitchen makes it easy to recreate the dishes on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in Montreal?
The best Cooking Classes in Montreal according to Viator travelers are:
- Montreal-Style Bagel Making Workshop!
- Tea and Chocolate Virtual Tasting (Only in North America)
- Japanese Tea Virtual Tasting (Only in North America)
- Fermention Virtual Workshops: a Four Part Series (Only in North America)
- authentic thai private cooking Class
What Cooking Classes in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
What Cooking Classes in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Place des Arts
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- St. Lawrence River
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Chinatown
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts