* A traveler said: "The tour was superb! Our Guide was Daria Liluashvili. She was extremely caring & helpful. She answered our many questions & told us interesting anecdotes. We had a gorgeous Georgian Lunch together too! It was splendid to see the spectacular city with its many treasures & everything was well explained! We tasted some Russian Chocolates too! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly detailed, very acccommodating tour guide with outstanding coordination of a tight viewing schedule."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tanya, is great. She was on time, she even waited for us, Gave us a complete tour of metro, kremlin, red square. We even hung out the next day. Best guide ever."
* A traveler said: "Nick was the BEST guide we have ever had...he was extremely helpful and lots of fun to hang out with. He really took great care of us and went out of his way for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing thing in this tour is the guide herself “ Tatiana “, She will be very flexible about the places you would like to visit, She will not push you to select any specific places, by another meaning she is “ Aladdin’s lamp” just wish a place to visit and she will bring it into reality. Most importantly, she is too friendly and provides you by any needed information in details."
* A traveler said: "Our guide sergei was very very sweet and funny. I would highly recommend this package to shooting enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Countryside drive / Golden Ring tour is a must - beautiful and important Russian Orthodox spots including the Trinity Lavra. |We stopped at a really awesome old painter's house which doubles as a gallery of his collection of old trinkets along the way"
* A traveler said: "Daria was a very good guide,she give me a very good first impression of moscow,we were only with two so that was also the max"
* A traveler said: "Great place to visit for tank fans before all exhibits are transfered to Patriot Park. The trip was made better by Nikolay who provided an excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "It was superb! Katya our guide was excellent She has so much knowledge & information We are tourist and we never had such an excellent tour guide before. she was amazing her services were above and beyond ! Thank you VIATOR for having such nice guides in your company"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Moscow Must-Sees Private Tour with Local Expert Guide
- Russian Literature Private Tour. Anton Chekhov's House.
- Day-Trip from Moscow to St Petersburg by train with Hermitage & Catherine Palace
- Private Moscow City Tour with Red Square and Kremlin
- Skip the Line: Moscow Bolshoi Theatre Historical Stage Reserved Ticket
- Mosfilm Film Studio
- State Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)
- Trampoline Park NEBO
- Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)
- Victory Museum
- Gulag History Museum
- Gagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training Center
- Novodevichy Convent (Novodevichiy Monastyr)
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)
- Russian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)
- Central Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)
- Circus of Dancing Fountains
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Red Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)
- Russia My History - Historical Park
- Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)
- Kremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)
- Pushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)
- St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Sobor)
- Gorky Park (Park Gorkogo)
- Moscow Metro (Moskovskiy Metropoliten)
- Tretyakov Gallery (Tretyakovskaya Galereya)
- Diamond Fund (Almazny Fond)
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya)
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast