Top Activities on the Ground in Muscat
35 results | All Muscat Tours
* A traveler said: "Ali was prompt, very knowledgeable, and spoke English well. We learned a lot about Muscat and it was the perfect introduction to the city."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and interesting and the crew were lovely. Saw the striking scenery of muscat in a very different wat."
* A traveler said: "This is a simple and easy way to go to Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole without getting lost for a solo traveler like me. The guide was friendly and the views were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this trip. Nabhan picked us up on time and was very friendly and engaged the entire time. He spoke very good English. Although the excursion requires a lot of driving, we loved it because the scenery was so beautiful. Oman is a great place to visit: friendly, beautiful, and totally safe."
* A traveler said: "A bit of a blur now but I know we had a great tour and our guide was very pleasant and helpful. My husband used a collapsible mobility scooter and he insisted in helping get it in and out of trunk. Even made a stop on his own for a snack he wanted us to try. I reviewed earlier w/ the local company connected w/ Viator."
* A traveler said: "Saw main sites and guide even went out of way to show Wadi. Nice authentic lunch and safe driver. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. He taught us a lot of cultural stories during the long drive. Wadi Shab need a tough walking. He always finds a good route for was and helped us very careful all the time. During the walking, he also greeting and helping people passed by all the time. Such a nice guy!!"
* A traveler said: "Comfortable boat (with toilet), ample shade, excellent driver. Dolphins were beautiful to watch. Taxi to and from the hotel was not included in the cost of the excursion but they did organise it."
* A traveler said: "Abdul Rahman gave us a fantastic tour of Muscat! He was very articulate and knowledgeable and made us feel as though an old friend had guided us through his home town! Would highly recommend. Dave and Laurie Saratoga, Ca USA"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir