* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. He taught us a lot of cultural stories during the long drive. Wadi Shab need a tough walking. He always finds a good route for was and helped us very careful all the time. During the walking, he also greeting and helping people passed by all the time. Such a nice guy!!"
* A traveler said: "Ali was prompt, very knowledgeable, and spoke English well. We learned a lot about Muscat and it was the perfect introduction to the city."
* A traveler said: "Great Driver, very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely use their services again in Muscat and Oman"
* A traveler said: "Great day with an excellent guide! Assad was delightful with a great sense of humour ! The dune bashing @ Wahiba Sands was very exciting and Wadi Bani Khalid is beautiful. The buffet lunch was delicious too. Would definitely recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "This is a simple and easy way to go to Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole without getting lost for a solo traveler like me. The guide was friendly and the views were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Fahad was very nice and courteous. His knowledge was superb and was so accommodating. I would recommend him and this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this trip. Nabhan picked us up on time and was very friendly and engaged the entire time. He spoke very good English. Although the excursion requires a lot of driving, we loved it because the scenery was so beautiful. Oman is a great place to visit: friendly, beautiful, and totally safe."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable about the sites and areas visited. He also shared much information about the culture of the Omani people. It was an up close experience meeting the people in their home environments. Also the trip provided many outdoor activities which I enjoyed. I would strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour - we went around tour a couple of times, got off at the pier where 2 cruise ships were docks - which ment 8000 additional people in the tour of Muscat !!! Things were bustling - It was all great !! We had gone from Doha, Qatar, found the Mascut people layed back and not too much of a hurry - enjoyed that !!!"
* A traveler said: "A bit of a blur now but I know we had a great tour and our guide was very pleasant and helpful. My husband used a collapsible mobility scooter and he insisted in helping get it in and out of trunk. Even made a stop on his own for a snack he wanted us to try. I reviewed earlier w/ the local company connected w/ Viator."
* A traveler said: "Saw main sites and guide even went out of way to show Wadi. Nice authentic lunch and safe driver. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "I genuinely mean it when I say this is one of the best things I've ever done. I don't want to spoil the surprise as it's half of the charm, but Wadi Shab is a wonderful hike, swim and trek - Abdulla was such a great guide, we couldn't ask for more"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Spectacular views of the dessert and natural pools. Thank you so much to the tourist guide!"
* A traveler said: "This is a convenient way to visit Nizwa and Jebel Shams for a day as a solo traveler. The very friendly guide used his own car which was comfortable and convenient. He also knows the route very well so the risk of getting lost was not a problem. The guide was also very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to answer all the questions I had. I also felt safe the entire time I was on this trip. I highly recommend visiting these two must-see locations if you ever travel to Oman!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and interesting and the crew were lovely. Saw the striking scenery of muscat in a very different wat."
* A traveler said: "I must thank Abdullah for such wonderful ride to the Grand Canyon. It is remarkable. The lunch is yummy."
* A traveler said: "Great experience , the guide was really good and told us lots of interesting things about Oman , the trip was beautiful, make sure you bring a T-shirt and shorts to be able to swim at the oasis as you are not allowed just in bikini , I also recommend swim shoes"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bait Al Zubair Museum
- Amouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre
- Al Jalali Fort
- Muscat Cruise Port
- Oman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre
- Qurum Beach
- Al Mirani Fort
- Sultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum)
- Wadi Bani Khalid
- Bait Al Baranda
- Wahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands)
- Old Muscat
- Al Alam Palace (Sultan's Palace)
- Muttrah Corniche
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Muttrah Souq (Mutrah Souk)
- Royal Opera House
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir