Top Nagano Prefecture Tours by Duration
44 results | All Nagano Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent day with great company! The snow monkeys were a treat. The temple tour was very comprehensive and the sake tasting plus lunch were very good. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip spent with Toru to see the snow monkeys, Obuse and Zenkoji. His knowledge, experience and energy made it a fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Toru was just amazing. The planned a personal itinerary for us and ensured we saw everything ! He even stopped at a local soba place for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to ride the snow bikes down the mountain and the snow monkeys were adorable. Sometimes they will pose for the camera for you."
* A traveler said: "I have traveled the world from China, Egypt, Prague, Italy, Cuba and I have to say that visiting the Nagano Snow Monkey Park, with your guide Takeshi, was one of the most fabulous experiences of my life. I hope to return in the winter someday!"
* A traveler said: "Peter our guide was amazing. He went out of his way to make sure everyone was having fun. Monkeys were a highlight of my entire trip to Japan."
* A traveler said: "This private tour was AWESOME! I'm so glad I had Sylvain as a tour guide. he was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He was careful to point out small details I would have completely over looked. He also suggested other experiences to book in the area which led me to have a much more memorable trip! He has suggestions for whatever you might be interested in. I plan to return to the Matsumoto area, just to see all the other great things he suggested. I will recommend him every time!"
* A traveler said: "I greatly enjoyed this tour. My guide, Masa, was very genial and engaging. It was a good way to find out a little more about Japan and to discover some nice bars too. Some may find this tour a little expensive however I thought it was great value for money as I was the only one on the tour and so had the undivided attention of the guide. The last bar we visited was a real gem, it would have only fitted 10 people at the most and was very eclectic in its decor. Some excellent live music too at this bar. All in all good fun."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! Very personalized and relaxing. Our guide was amazing, he was friendly and accommodating. Two highlights...there was a real samurai guarding the castle grounds who was so excited to take a picture with us and the sake tasting was A+. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Private Nagano Tour: Zenkoji Temple, Obuse, Jigokudani Monkey Park
- 1-Day Snow Monkeys & Snow Fun in the Shiga Kogen Tour
- Explore Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park with a Knowledgeable Local Guide
- (Spring Only) 1-Day Snow Monkeys & Cherry Blossoms in Nagano Tour
- Nagano Full-Day Cycling Tour with Snow Monkey, Obuse Town, Apple Orchards
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture