St. Helena Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Napa Valley is chock full of charming towns worth a visit during your stay in wine country and St. Helena is one of them. There are countless wine tasting spots to choose from in St. Helena, so know when you visit that you’ll be back for more. Even if you only have a couple of hours in between wine tastings, it’s worth taking a stroll down St. Helena’s Main Street. Along with boutique style shopping you’ll find an assortment of great restaurants that offer both fine and casual dining. If a cooking class is on your wine country wish list, St. Helena is also home to a campus of the Culinary Institute of America (CIA).
On weekends it’s worth making the trek a few miles north of town to the Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park. Here visitors can see the tallest waterwheel west of the Mississippi in motion, milling corn and wheat into flour, cornmeal and polenta.
St. Helena is only a 15-minute drive from Calistoga, famous for its therapeutic mineral hot springs and mud baths. Their proximity makes it easy to see both, even on a busy Napa Valley wine country itinerary.
Address: St Helena, California, USA
4 Tours and Activities to Experience St. Helena
Avoid the risk of finishing your vacation with only sub-par photos to remember it by. This experience connects you to a local photographer in Napa-Sonoma who with capture high-quality photos of you in some of the most scenic settings.
Let the vineyards of Northern California serve as the backdrop for stunning vacation photos with this professional photo shoot, in Napa or Sonoma Valley. During your private shoot, let your personal photographer snap photos, and offer tips on the best things to do in the area. When you're done, expect dozens of high-quality images that you'll be proud to show off.
Ensure picture-perfect memories of your trip to Napa-Sonoma by booking your own personal photographer. Choose your preferred location for your photo shoot and let your photographer do the rest. You'll receive an online image gallery within five days of your shoot.
Flytographer 120 Minute Vacation Photoshoot Connect with a local professional photographer in Napa-Sonoma and capture your most memorable moments during this private photoshoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Napa-Sonoma, including where to eat and what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality, vacation photos. The best souvenir ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience St. Helena?
The best ways to experience St. Helena are:
- 30 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Napa-Sonoma
- 60 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Napa-Sonoma
- 90 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Napa-Sonoma
- 120 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Napa-Sonoma
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon