Sutter Home Family Vineyards
Set in the legendary Napa Valley, Sutter Home Family Vineyards has grown from a small business founded in 1948 to the second-largest independent, family-run winery in the United States. Now producing more than 20 varietals, they were the first winery ever to make white zinfandel. Due to its popularity in the 1970s and 80s, Sutter Home is credited with bringing wine into many American homes for the first time. The winery went on to bring a number of new varietals into wider availability across the country.
One of the oldest wineries in Napa, Sutter Home wines are known for their high quality and affordable price point. Most are available to taste at the winery tasting room. Wines are lighter, sweeter, and more accessible than the others in the surrounding area. Be sure to try some of their reserve wines and to check out the gardens, Victorian home, and small shop.
Sutter Home Family Vineyards Tours
What are Sutter Home Family Vineyards hours of operation?
Should I book Sutter Home Family Vineyards tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sutter Home Family Vineyards 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sutter Home Family Vineyards?
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon